Sunday 13 September 2009

Long&Short&Fashion thoughts.


I love the contrast on how short Chloe Sevigney's dress is in comparison to Kate's gorgeous maxi skirt, which i love everything about from the perfect nude colour, the chiffon material the golden satin waistband and the fact shes paired it with a metallic crop top and loose waves that complements everything :)


(Click the pictures to make them bigger :)!)
I'm really liking Charlotte Ronson's Spring 2010 collection at the moment and feel every piece would be so easy to incorporate into any wardrobe, i haven't looked at a collection in a while and thought that i would be able to wear every single piece but Ronson's collection just seems so well thought out and so accessible from the lovely printed high waisted skirts in smudged pastels, studded belts, laid back check shirts and blazers and the perfect sheer and embellished crop tops that are screaming out to be used as layering pieces. I want it all!

I really like big knitwear at the minute from jumpers to cardigans to scarfs, I really like these from Topshop.


I'd pair these cardigans over nude chiffon dress and ditsy florals.
I would layer this jumper over slogan vests and bodycon dresses and gold jewelery, I love this colour too.
I'm defiantly going in to winter dressing mode already, i can never decide which seasons my favourite for dressing as i love layering but also the easiness of just throwing a dress on with bare legs i miss in winter?

Christopher Kane for Topshop is launching this Friday finally at the Oxford street store. How anticipated has this collection been, i have like how the launch date has been kept so top secret. I cant wait to pop down and have a look at the pieces and there is lots of rumours here that he's going to be there throughout the day too, how good would that be! I cant wait to see the Chiffon Key hole dress, i just wish my sister who is just as excited about the launch as i am could come down and see it all :( but i have my new pink camera at the ready!
My First real day at university tomorrow and my freshers MONTH?? starts, I'm Excited :)
Hope everyone's had the best weeks and don't forget to read Post secret today!

No comments: