Friday 25 September 2009

I wish

I had time to blog everyday :(
With fashion week and university, life has taken over lots.
Preen Spring/Summer 10





Preen's usually known for their tight fitted 'rock chick' dresses, this season saw them throw in some beautifully tailored trousers in light silvers and muted greys paired with light chiffon blouses loose fitting in comparsion that will look amazing against any summer tan and my favourite piece from the collection were the black geometric dresses which all seem to hang beautifully.

My new header is a photo i took at London fashion week on the Tuesday, it was an amazing experience and i literally took over 300 photo's from peoples amazing outfits down to the posters hanging outside (which i stole for my bedroom :)!) and at some point soon i promise i will get round to putting the best ones up.
I am ridiclously poor at the moment, i desperatly need to find a job to feed my awful shopping habits!

No comments: