Sunday 2 August 2009

Sheer Satisfaction.

McQueen,Rodarte,Chanel, Cavalli and Alexander Wang all sent their models down the runway showcasing panels of sheerness. Backs, midriffs, shoulders, hems and arms were all being cut away and being replaced by a softened layer of sheer fabric, creating a statement racy look. I think its going to be huge and become a winter wardrobe must and will take me easily through all our Christmas things, so Ive been searching for a way that i can buy into this look, here's some of the best (affordable) sheer wonders i have come across because in all 'sheerness' i love it :)


My Favourite and think most versatile, cant wait for it to arrive on my doorstep :)
(By 'Quontum' £55 and available now at ASOS.com)
(Another 'Quontum' dress £50)


I think this would be such a good layering piece.
(Topshop Boutique 'Gapside mesh dress' £45)


(Topshop 'Mess prom dress' £48)

(Topshop 'Mesh bodycon highneck dress' £35)
All these dresses need are a pair of Sky high heels and deep red lips..

1 comment:

daisy kate said...

:)! Rosie I ordered BOTH OF THESE today, we are stupid twins haha!! :) As if we are that wierd? Amazing. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx