Saturday 22 August 2009

Marc,Kloss and Good news.

The ideal woman for the new, Lola Marc Jacobs, scent is described like this: “She’s sexy with a fun, flirtatious wink Coquettish and a bit provocative Relaxed, cool and confident Playful alluring and irresistibly tempting.”
And the girl that caught Jacobs eye to full fill these traits perfectly is 16year old Karlie Kloss, after already walking for Dolce & Gabbana this season and appearing in Chloe's ad campaigns it looks like we will be seeing lots more of this young girl.
How gorgeous is that Bottle.

It was our results night on Thursday and i got my first choice at the University of Creative arts in London to study Fashion Journalism, I am SO excited but only two weeks till i move and there is so much still left to do.
Hope everyone else who were collecting results got what they wanted and had an amazing night celebrating :)

(Me, One of my best friends Sophora and my twin sister Kate.)

Some of My favourite people.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Congrats on your results! I got mine too and i'm off to do Fashion Journalism but in Southampton!

xx