Friday 19 June 2009

Leopard's never change their spots...

Today My new dress came.

I'd been spying on this dress for ages but due to the original £95 price tag i could just not justify while saving for a holiday but last week while in Selfriges i saw that it was now £50, then came home to Internet order and it had gone to £35 so just could not resist...
I love the Fabric is so light and delicate and the print is a lot more fainter than it looks in the photograph which i think i prefer.

Will leopard print ever go out of fashion? I cant wait to sling on with it my vintage boyfriend blazer a big jewelled ethnic necklace and let it dance its way through Saturday night with me and then in the summer days wear with gladiators, beads and tanned legs :)


Kate Moss and Jamie Hince ♥


No comments: