Sunday 21 June 2009

Fashion Daydreaming....

At the moment i LOVE clutch bags, over sized, small, studded, even feathers but always lots and lots of embellishments, i even want to use them in the day.....
Four of my favourite designer ones that I've come across recently,

(Click the pictures to make them bigger :)!)
If i had just one of these i think i would be happy all the time, i promise.
Now one's i can actually afford :)



From ASOS.com and Accessorize.
And i really wouldn't mind one of these dresses to go with them...


Sass & Bide-£215
I want to put this Sass and bide t-shirt dress with Huge platforms, bare legs, a Chloe blazer and that Jimmy Choo studded clutch above.

Alice Temperly-Cobra Silk dress-£795
I love the silhouette of this temperly dress and of course the 'nude' colour.

Christopher Kane-Mandrill Jersey dress- £735
I want to wear this little black dress with a twist by Christopher Kane with big Chandelier gold earrings and dance.

T-Bags-£220
The perfect beach maxi and its backless :)!
Ohhhh i wish all of these items were in my wardrobe when i woke up tomorrow morning.

But My French Connection dress has gone into the sale from £85 to £60!!!
I think that i defiantly need it?




My head hurts lots today, drinking Multiple orgasm's, Sex on a Latin beach, Purple Rain cocktails, and £1 vodkas and cokes mixed with an empty tummy not a good idea :(...
I want to go on holiday now, just lie on a beach and be so brown they won't let me back into the country :) ♥

No comments: