Saturday 20 February 2010

Wedges not of the cork kind.

I can't stop thinking about wedges. Not the 'cork' or 'woven' wedge summer kind as they do and always will make me want to throw up a tiny bit in my mouth and no not even Jimmy Choo can make them acceptable but a new type of wedge a wedge i can now get along with.
Here's some i can't stop clicking (drooling) over;

Alaia, how amazing are there cutouts.
Photobucket
Aldo, Mignogna Wedge, these are next on my list for summer.
Photobucket
Aldo,Dillenberg Wedge, i love the clog trend at the moment and love what a wearable version these are.
Photobucket
Burberry, How amazing is the height.
Photobucket
Kurt Gieger, Suede is definitely my favourite take on the new wedge.
Photobucket
Topshop,Nude wedge.
I finally satisfied my craving today by purchasing these two;
Photobucket
Asos,Chain Wedge.
Photobucket
Aldo,Hillery Wedge.
I want to wear them as an alternative in the day and will very much appreciate the added height. I can't wait to put them with opaque tights and dresses.
Actually having dreams i own this bag now.
Photobucket
Alexander Wang Hilary bag. Perfection.

P.s I watched John Rocha A/W 10 show today not normally someone i would look out for but was so worth it, his collection was truly amazing. Highlights for me were the no knee tights, the incredible textures of black on black, the loose nude dresses and the menswear layering. Definitely worth a watch once Vogue.com have put all the A/W shows up.

No comments: