Sunday 28 February 2010

Wondering.

Some random Sunday things I've been googling...
Luis Morais jewellery. I want his skulls all over me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I've always loved the thought of dressing for Sundays. For some reason it just makes me want to dress in a pretty dress and snugly knitwear to just do ordinary things like reading the pile of magazines i need to get through, blogging, shopping for those annoying things you never have any other time to do, watching catch-up t.v and just browsing the internet for pointless things.
Today's Sunday outfit;
Photobucket
Asos pebble print dress.
Photobucket
Allsaints cardigan.
Photobucket
Aldo wedges.
and opaque tights off course.
Ksenia Kakhnovich off duty at London Fashion week. That knitwear!!!
Photobucket
I cannot wait for Dear John, the trailers already had me crying twice today (i know I'm a complete emotional wreck at the moment!)the book is beautiful and the film looks just as amazing,i want to see it right now.
Here's the link for the trailer i wish i knew how to upload actual videos to blogger but i just don't :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3nA9AG1AWk&feature=related
Hope everyones has equally as lazy but lovely Sunday's.

No comments: