Wednesday 20 January 2010

Forever young.

Photobucket
Things i love at the moment.
I like pairing this long nude vest with huge scarves and big knitwear. I have the black Allsaints draped cardigan in the vintage rose colour (surprise surprise) and starting to wonder if i need it in black also. The Green Parker, i prefer mine a darker green with lots more fur around the hood, the perfect throw on over everything coat. I'm really liking nude blazers over black t-shirt dresses and dark florals. I'd like to also play around with layering it with wispy whites and more nudes. I like silver rings that can also be also used as small pieces of weaponry. My ideal of perfection in a dress, nude, corseted and strapless. Love studded belts with almost everything i own at the moment, underwear as outerwear i still love and definitely need to get my hands on this silk bralet from Topshop and there's no doubt this Topshop studded vest isn't stunning but still can't decide if its worth £70 something and have a funny feeling it will be on every fashionistas wishlist/back soon enough.

No comments: