Thursday 21 January 2010

New things.

Just a few photographs of things I've been spending my student loan on recently..

Vintage engraved earrings, i think they were about £2.50 or something.


Long sleeved black ASOS dress £30. This literally is the easiest thing in my wardrobe at the moment and the shape is perfect and £1 studded belt.




Allsaints tiedye beaded dress, I'm still not sure about this but really like it with a fitted black corselette underneath and opaque tights, the beaded detailing is beautiful so i think its a keeper.


Allsaints draped Alia cardigan in vintage rose, i love the fineness of the knit and the way it drapes i think i may need in black also...


Topshop Snood £25. Very very big my favourite at the moment!




Topshop Floral long top £40. (as I'm quite short it works out as a dress) chiffon, floral and billowing sleeves what more can i say?

I can't stop googling photo's of Mr.Hudson? I have no idea why, dresses so well!

No comments: